AC Accounts was officially formed in November 2013. Alison Barnes and Claire Baker had previously worked together for a long period of time, but decided that their complimentary skills would help form a successful partnership in its own right.
Since moving into their modern offices in West Sussex, Alison and Claire have developed a large number of successful relationships with business of various sizes, and are well placed to offer a comprehensive yet personal bookkeeping service to their clients.
Alison Barnes MICB
Alison has many years of bookkeeping experience, having trained with a firm of chartered accountants. She is highly experienced in all aspects of bookkeeping, although her speciality is in regular bookkeeping, VAT returns and management reporting.
She is individually licensed by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, with ongoing training ensuring that she can provide a comprehensive accounting service for her clients.
Claire Baker MICB PM.DIP
Claire has over 15 years experience in bookkeeping, and is a fully licensed member of the Certified Institute of Bookkeepers. She has previously worked for an accountant for 13 years, dealing with a full range of bookkeeping techniques.
Within the AC Accounts partnership, Claire specialises in Sole Trader and Partnership accounts, while also holding a special talent for tax returns, payroll and CIS returns.
Here is what sets us apart:
- Our team approach ensures you get the best service and advice.
- We focus on the big picture—we set you up for success and make your life easier by taking care of all of your accounting and financial-services needs.
- We are committed to keeping you informed to ensure you have peace of mind;
- Our competitive rates make success affordable.
- Our easy-to-find downtown location makes seeing us convenient.